Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.
I connected to the same server using mobXterm (X11 forwarding): similar
latency, this time across the board - mobaXterm did not allow forwarding a
single application, so I connected to a desktop session. Both dbeaver,
Firefox and the desktop in general suffered from latency (dbeaver was the
most severe).

However, a parallel NoMachine solution had very little latency.
Could this be related to SSH in general? or to XFCE?
is there anything specific to tweak?

Thanks