Hi all,

I installed the latest x2go windows client (on windows 10) and one x2go server
on RHEL 8. I installed all necessary packages from RHEL and EPEL Repos and
generally it’s working fine. I use ssh keys for password less authentification.
All is currently on the same lan, no wan or something like this.

It disabled sound, file sharing, printing and all on the x2go client
(serverside all is default) and launch a single application .. firefox.

When I click on the x2go Icon to start the connection, the client shows
„connecting“ („Verbinde“ on german) and nothing happens inside the details log
panel. After about 10 sec. a lot of messages are appearing and firefox starts
in about 1 sec.

Is there any possibilty to improve the inital connection? If I connect via
putty all is fast without any delays.

I searched a while the archive and just found this post:
https://lists.x2go.org/pipermail/x2go-user/2020-October/006319.html
<https://lists.x2go.org/pipermail/x2go-user/2020-October/006319.html>

My nxagent is higher then the mentioned version:
# dnf list | grep nxagent
nxagent.x86_64
3.5.99.26-1.el8                                     @epel

Are there any further possibilties?