Hi Neal,

Perhaps you have both xfce4-screensaver and xscreensaver installed and
active?
I saw the same problem until I uninstalled xscreensaver.

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 23:22, Neal Becker <ndbeck...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Client and server are both Fedora 35.
>
> xfce session.
>
> This setup has worked for years.  An SSD failed on the server, and after
> re-installing F35 on it, now x2go session keeps freezing.  Seems to happen
> at least when it is left running unattended.  The x2go screen is shown, but
> unable to get focus into any window, click on any icon.  Suspend/unsuspend
> does not fix it.  Only terminate and restart fixes it.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Neal
>
> --
> *Those who don't understand recursion are doomed to repeat it*

Norman Gaywood, Computer Systems Officer
School of Science and Technology
University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351, Australia

ngayw...@une.edu.au  http://turing.une.edu.au/~ngaywood
Phone: +61 (0)2 6773 2412  Mobile: +61 (0)4 7862 0062

Please avoid sending me Word or Power Point attachments.