At 03:25 PM 11/30/01 +0100, Jérôme BERNARD wrote:
Hi!

I would like to know if there is any database vendor (and the same applies for the reference implementation) that provides a transaction service. I really need to be able to rollback multiple actions done in the database...

Jérôme,

Excelon's XML database provides transaction support. For application code running in separate client processes, each request to the server is executed in a read or update transaction, depending on the type of request, and transactions are automatically aborted if the request cannot be completed. Application code running in the server processes has complete control over transactions. The latest release includes initial support for XA transactions as well.

Paul Rabin

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jerome Bernard.

Contact administrator:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Read archived messages: http://archive.xmldb.org/