Working with Xindice, I have discovered that 3 databases are registered after a
DatabaseManager.register.  The reason is certainly that Xindice contains ','
within its name.

The database is also not fully deregistered (due to the ',' in the getName)

To fix this, XmlDb should specify how the 'getName' method must be defined and
the character to use to separate different implementations returned by the
getName method.

I have also started to write integration tests for Xindice but I think their
place should be in the XmlDb project to validate implementations.  If you're
interested, please contact me to see how we can work it out.

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir Bossicard
www.bossicard.com