On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:22:57 +0100
"Per Nyfelt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There seems to have been some changes to xalan. We have the old xalan in
> the xmldb/lib dir but a newer version in xmldb/xapi/src/lib. The query
> stuff used an older version similar to the xmldb/lib before.
>
> for example:
>
> org.apache.xalan.xpath.XObject seems to be in
> org.apache.xpath.objects.XObject
>
> Should we change methods like
>
> public XObjectImpl(org.apache.xalan.xpath.XObject xobj) throws
> IllegalArgumentException

> public XObjectImpl(org.apache.xpath.objects.XObject xobj) throws
> IllegalArgumentException
>
> Same type of changes goes for
> import org.apache.xalan.xpath.* which is now in org.apache.xpath.*
> (affecting XPathQueryImpl)
>

> I'm using the old xalan in xmldb/lib for now...

Hi Per,

please note that we have support for Xalan1 and Xalan2. The current
CVS only supports Xalan1. Your proposed changes are necessary for
Xalan2. Have a look at the original Infozone CVS and you will find
the implementation for Xalan2. It should be easy to add this impl
to the XAPI CVS as well.

Thanks, Lars.