In fact, I already got it working by hand-coding the deployment
descriptor, by using multiple table-map tags. Xdoclet has an
attribute @weblogic:table-name to generate the usual single
table-map tag, but adding two does not do anything different
from just using one. I assume if no one has successfully
generated the multiple table-map tag, it is safe for me to
assume that this feature is not yet implemented in xdoclet.