Hi all,

I have this problem with XMail server:

My setup is a local XMail server (v 1.27) with Dovecot for internal email storage on an embedded NAS system "QNAP TS-459 Pro" on Intel Atom platform. XMail polls mails of four user accounts from an external provider server by PSYNC and leaves it at the provider's server ("APOP,Leave" in "pop3links.tab"). Three of these accounts are working fine, but for one account the PSYNC aborts always at the same message on the provider's server and at the next PSYNC cycle it doesn't start again, respectively breaks at the same message. The concerning message on the provider's server is about 32 MBytes (with attachment) and has the number of 870 (by manually looking with telnet on the provider's POP3-server). The user has a total number of over 2200 messages on the provider's server. How can i get the user account to work? Maybe the message size is the problem? I even tried to increase the PSYNC interval (-Yi command line option) to some hours for excluding timing problems, but this doesn't work, too. There is the possibility to delete the mentioned message, sure. But what if there's a new one? How to get the XMail server to a reliable operation? I'm out of ideas now...

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Norman