Hi all,
i try explain my problem with IMAP and POP3 behavior on my Xmail 1.26.
I use Dovecot as IMAP4 server and Xmail server as POP3 and SMTP

All new e-mails are placed in new folder on my maildir.
When I connect to mailbox with IMAP client all messages are moved to cur folder. But when I connect to mailbox with POP3 client all massages are still in new folder.
And now two problems
1. If I don’t use Pop3ScanCur - POP3 client download only messages from new folder. And it is ok, but if I use IMAP client (for example Webmail) between POP3 session I don have all mails on my POP3 client. 2. If I use Pop3ScanCur – and IMAP client sessions between POP3 client session, I receive double messages in POP3 client.

Is it possible to Pop3 after download move messages to cur folder or something else to eliminate my problems?
Thank you for all who can help me!
Sorry if it is stupid question - Im new Xmail user.

Best regards
Piotr