From: fcxm...@aquinet.net
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:11:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [xmail] Getting hammered bad

In
this specific case, the Spammer authenticated with the "legituser" account
!!!
(as
confirmed by account name after the RECV in the log : 'RECV=OK"
"legitusern...@legitdomain.com"')
So
before any others solutions, start changing que legitusern...@legitdomain..com
password  (with a complex one)
!!!!
And
tell you"legituser" to completly scan all of it's computers for
trojans/viries/... BEFORE changing the password at its side (to avoid spammers
recover the new password)...