From: xmail-boun...@xmailserver.org [mailto:xmail-boun...@xmailserver.org]
On Behalf Of Fred
Sent: 12 avril 2012 08:58
To: 'XMail Users Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [xmail] 100% CPU usage

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is not the PHP script. I am able to reproduce the problem with
any other script that use XMail as their SMTP gateway, as long as it sends 2
mails per second to the server.

I have added these 2 parameters to the cmd line : -MR 16384 -MS 8192 and it
seemed to help a bit. At least the server keep responding but CPU still go
all out 200% for a few minutes.

I have tried disabling defaultgateway in server.tab as well as custmaplist
without any effects.

I will keep work on that and let you know if you put the finger on the
problem. If anyone thinks of anything I could try please reply!

Thanks