Ok password has been changed for my user, how can I stop Xmail to write the
changes?

-----Original Message-----
From: xmail-boun...@xmailserver.org [mailto:xmail-boun...@xmailserver.org]
On Behalf Of Fred
Sent: 08 March 2013 15:54
To: 'XMail Users Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [xmail] User password

Then you have to change the string inside the file ctrlaccounts.tab

Use XMCrypt to generate a new password: (in bin/ folder)

mail# ./XMCrypt test
11001611

Replace the generated string in file ctrlaccounts.tab

"root"[TAB]"11001611"[ENTER]

You now have root access to the XMail server. You can now reset any user
passwords by following the procedure I sent you in the last reply.