Below a message from Davide about SPF:

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Ralf wrote:

I'm trying to switch from qmail to xmail.
There I had SPF activated and would like to use SPF also in xmail.
I saw that there is a perl script for SPF
(http://www.xmailserver.org/xm-spf.pl),
but how do I integrate it into xmail?

Suggestion. Leave SPF alone. Nobody is using it and its contribution on SPAM-cutting on my servers was totally irrelevant WRT greylisting and RBLs.
The whole SPF project tanked, badly.

Edinilson
ATINET
Tel Voz: (0xx11) 4412-0876