Hi, thanks for the patch !

Could you publish or send to the list the diffs against 1.27 original for your
patch, so everybody here could :
1 - check your source code (potential bugs, security holes, ...), its allways
good to have some 'checkers' validating it
2 - compile on they favorite Platform :)

Thanks in advance :)

Francis

> Message d'origine - 14/03/2013 22:44:42

>Does your patch tries all the mx assigned ips even in -m4 mode (ipv4 only) ?

Yes. I think it's the right thing to do. In most cases, the first
address will work. And when it doesn't, it seems wrong to ignore
others if present, because using them might be the only way to
deliver the message (there's no guarantee that other MXes will work,
or there may not be other MXes at all).

>Do you have binaries available (here for win32) for testing ?
>(i don't have vc compiler here)

If you don't fear binaries from untrusted strangers, this is what I
currently use:

http://web.hisoftware.cz/sob/download/XMail-1.27-af-fix-test1.7z

No problems so far.