Hello,

  Dean Jackson who chairs the upcoming W3C workshop on
XUL/XUI/XAML and friends officially billed as the "W3C
Workshop on Web Applications and Compound Documents"
announced that all position papers are now online.

  The line-up includes:

  * Adobe
  * IBM
  * Microsoft
  * Mozilla & Opera
  * Redhat
  * Sun
  * and many more

    More @
http://www.w3.org/2004/04/webapps-cdf-ws/papers

  If you read over some positions papers, I invite you
to join us on xul-talk or on xaml-talk to share your
thoughts and comments and to discuss the future of the
rich internet for everyone and how we get there.

    - Gerald