For an article discussing how to use XML with the major relational
databases, see:

   http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/06/20/databases.html

For general background about XML and databases, see:

   http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/XMLAndDatabases.htm

For a list of products you can use with XML and databases, see:

   http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/XMLDatabaseProds.htm

-- Ron