Since it "appears" that nobody needs DOM Level 1 anymore I'm going to
move Lexus to full Level 2 support.
Basically this means that elements will always be created with
createElementNS and attributes with createAttributeNS/setAttributeNS.
This way getLocalName() returns the local part of the qualified name
instead of null.

regards,

Jeroen

--