Thanks a lot for this information,
Unfortunatly it's too late : I made a big reorganization without your tool
:(

Regards,

Olivier Moïses

>Hi,
>
>I've just posted a new version of the library. Now there is two small
>Makefiles wich enable gcc linux and VC++ 6.0 compilation.
>I must now reorganize the full project tree for supporting cross platform
>compilation more efficiently.

You can easy do cross platform compilation with ant-contrib,
some extensions to the java ant build tool for C++, see

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib/

cvs access is
:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/ant-contrib

regards,
Marcel

>The URL is : http://savannah.gnu.org/download/lea/lea-0.0.3.tgz
>
>Regards,
>
>Olivier Moïses

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Contact administrator:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Read archived messages: http://archive.xmldb.org/