Hi,

This almost certainly means that you're using the wrong version of
xalan. Which JDK are you using? If you're using jdk1.4 try copying
lexus' xalan jar to your JDK-DIR/jre/lib/endorsed dir (may have to be
created). If you're not using jdk1.4 maybe another version of xalan is
in your ANT-DIR/lib directory or in one of the directories pointed to by
the  CLASSPATH system variable.

regards,

Jeroen

--