Hello All,

I'm writing a c++ program that takes a sql text file compressed in lzma
(created by running lzma -9 <file>) and unlzma it.
but for some reason the result file is different, see here:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/518724/
one of the line is cut and a 1 char is has been added to some other ones.
the relevant code can be found here: http://paste.pocoo.org/show/518725/

I'm sure I'm missing something but I cannot find out what.

Thanks for the help.

OT: the list's registering procedure is very unclear, it would be wise to make
the return make more clearer as it took me few mails to get registered and
understand I'm registered, I'm registered to another few lists so I can say it
can be done.

An wise Scandinavian old man once said: "in the end, everything is going to be
alright"