On 2015-05-11 Hochhaus, Andy wrote:
> However, when I attempt to run parallel decompress I only see a single
> core utilized.

Threaded decompression hasn't been implemented yet. I see that the man
page doesn't explain this. I have fixed it now.

Once threaded decompression has been implemented, it will only work on
files that have multiple blocks with size information in block headers.
Files created in threaded mode of are such files. On the other hand,
files created in single-threaded mode with --block-size option lack the
size information and thus won't be decompressible in threaded mode
(it's possible to do it if the input is seekable but it's likely that
it won't be implemented).

--
Lasse Collin  |  IRC: Larhzu @ IRCnet & Freenode