Looks interesting. I'm still going to need Quicksilver though because of its interarchy etc. plug-ins!

On Dec 5, 2007, at 8:00 PM, Robert DeLaurentis wrote:

On Dec 5, 2007, at 4:29 PM, Patrick Gilmour wrote:

Now all i need to do is find a quick way to get that into the Spotlight search box!!

I created a TextExpander snippet that inserts "kind:yojimbo item" by typing "ys "

Works like a charm. Four keystrokes and a search term.

I have dropped QuickSilver for TextExpander and Spotlight in Leopard. For my uses, it works great.

Have a feature request, or not sure if the software's workingcorrectly? Please send mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>