On Dec 7, 2007, at 9:17 AM, Reuben Halper wrote:

That's a shame. It sounds ridiculous, but the app just doesn't work for me without the widescreen hack. Back to 1.4 I guess...oh wait I can't do that can I because of the DB changes.

Reuben,

Should it be absolutely necessary to revert to 1.4.2, restoring Yojimbo's data from your regular backup, or from the automated backup Yojimbo made during the migration process should be sufficient.

We do have a feature request logged for a widescreen view, but obviously this feature didn't make it into 1.5.

It also appears that Jon Hicks has updated his widescreen hack for 1.5.

While I understand that you find the widescreen hack useful, please be aware:
        - it is unsupported
        - there are known glitches you may run into when using it
- it should only be applied to the exact version of Yojimbo it was created
          for, otherwise you will break the application, as you have found out

Jim