On 12/15/07 at 10:30 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jan Pieter Kunst) wrote:

2007/12/15, Bill Rowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Perhaps I am missing something here. But I don't see a way to look
for tags I am not using without being able to see what files the
tag is attached to. How are do you determine a tag isn't being used?

What you could do is go to Yojimbo preferences, choose 'Tags' and
try to delete a tag. If there are items associated with a tag, you
will get a confirmation dialog; if the tag is not used anywhere it
is deleted immediately.

This seems to work. But clearly, it is a rather tedious process if you have a lot of tags