This has been happening to me as well. I have a MacBook Pro and a Power Mac
G5, both running Leopard and synced via .Mac. Neither Yojimbo nor my
Transmit favorites seem to sync now. I've given up trying. Maybe something
will be fixed when Mac OS X 10.5.2 comes out or something. Until then, I
have given up trying to sync, and that was one of the greatest things about
Yojimbo.
You're not alone, but I have no advice. Leopard kinda sucks.