The current version of the back/restore instructions for the YJ db on
the BB FAQ list is this:

>Where does Yojimbo store my items? And what files do I need to back
up in order to protect my stored data?

>Yojimbo stores your data in ~/Library/Application Support/Yojimbo/
(that is, the "Yojimbo" folder inside the "Application Support" folder
inside the "Library" folder in your Home directory). If you back up
this folder, your Yojimbo data will be protected.

>Note: You should always quit Yojimbo before backing up your data.

>To restore from backup, first make sure Yojimbo isn't running, then
copy the "Yojimbo" folder from the backup set into your local
"Application Support" folder. Finally, re-launch Yojimbo.

At some earlier point, there used to be an additional step that
involved deleting the ~Library/Caches/Metadata/com.barebones.yojimbo
folder before restarting Yojimbo, in order to get the restored library
to show up.

Does anyone know why this step is no longer needed, and why it once
was? (I'm wondering if it is involved in my syncing problems.)

Andrew