On Jan 7, 2008, at 11:50 AM, d c wrote:

when using yojimbo, you seem to get "trapped" in editing the body of a
message, with no way to get out without using the mouse. are there any
keyboard cuts (or ways to setup your own) to get out of the text-edit
box and back to selecting a different note?

Kind of a related follow-up question...

When I typically bring up Yojimbo using QuickSilver. Once it's up, I have to use my mouse to get to the search field. Is there a keyboard shortcut to search?