While I was able to do an initial sync between two Leopard macs with my .mac account, it doesn't seem to update now. I just did a sync on my "source" mac, then synced my other mac, and even told it to reset it's data to .mac, but I didn't get any changes from the source mac, including new notes and new categories. When a hard reset doesn't even work, what can I do next?

Note that my login name on the two macs are different, but they are both using the same .mac account.

Thanks,
Jeff