On Feb 6, 2008, at 11:33 AM, Bill Sheehan wrote:

Gee, d'ya think it might have anything to do with forty-'leven people all trying to "Check for Updates" at once?

Download from the mirror and give 'em a break!

Try this if you haven't... quit and relaunch Yojimbo *then* try checking for updates. If you are like me, you have Yojimbo running pretty much 24/7 and I didn't see the update until I relaunched.

-- Matthew

-- Bill