Try this if you haven't... quit and relaunch Yojimbo *then* try checking for updates. If you are like me, you have Yojimbo running pretty much 24/7 and I didn't see the update until I relaunched.

I did get it to work this morning from home. When I first tried it, I was at a client location with a decent firewall. This may have been the same reason others were not able to get the Update to work.

Neal

--

Neal Watzman                    Watzman Associates, Inc.