On 13/2/08 John Cradock wrote:

Ever since I updated my
system from Mac OS X 10.5.1 to 10.5.2, Yojimbo hangs when I launch it.
I cannot get it to launch completely. Anyone else seen this issue?

Bit of a long shot...

Do you use Linotype FontExplorer X? This stopped a few apps launching on my system after the 10.5.2 update.

There is an update available to fix this.

Cheers

John