My bad, I guess my brain thought you'd have Yojimbo on "open on log in" and the rest is history.

cheers
Craig
On 13/02/2008, at 10:25 PM, Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:

I didn't talk about the first reboot after installing 10.5.2 but the
first start of Yojimbo after installing 10.5.2 (that was several days
after installing 10.5.2 and already rebooted a few times).

Niels