On Feb 15, 2008, at 11:43 AM, Robert Occhialini Jr. wrote:

Tags in Yojimbo are case insensitive, correct?

If so, why does the app insist on lowercasing the first letter of tags I input manually?

Tags are case insensitive, but case preserving.

In certain situations, the autocomplete mechanism (in Cocoa) used by the tag field alters the case of the typed prefix.

We'll investigate workarounds for this problem.

Jim