Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:59:53 +0100
From: "Niels Kobschaetzki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Yojimbo doesn't show a window anymore

 Hi!

Since today I open Yojimbo and it doesn't show any windows anymore.
Neither the application-window nor the download-window. The (from me
never used) quick input panel can be shown. Using a bookmarklet from
Safari to put a webpage into Yojimbo lets my harddrive work and I can
quit Yojimbo normal via dock-menu, cmd+q or the menu.
But all that doesn't help me a  lot w/out having a window -- I'm not
very fond of looking at pure sql-data but like a nice GUI which
formats it for me ;)

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

NielsIf this happens again try bringing the application the front by
alt-tabbing to it or by selecting it in the dock. Then check if the menubar for
the app shows. If it does then on the menubar click Window->Yojimbo. In some
applications closing windows are allowed to open and close without closing the
application. iTunes is another of these applications. You can try this in
iTunes also. If this resolves your issue it would save you a reboot!

 -allan