I'm running OS X Tiger (10.4.11), QS β54 (3815), Yojimbo version 1.5.1 (70)

I'm trying Yojimbo as a replacement for Missing Sync's Notebook, which does not have a Quicksilver plug-in or Spotlight indexing.

I now have 200+ notes in my Yojimbo library. In Quicksilver's catalog, under Modules, "Yojimbo" is selected, but no matter how many ways i rescan the catalog, i'm not succeeding in getting anything indexed. Spotlight succeeds. Any thoughts?

Furthermore, most of the blog posts about the quicksilver plug in appear to be from 2006. Is there any better documentation of the features? Non seem to be in the Help for Yojimbo (Search for Quicksilver has zero results)

Ao far i can figure out how to
* activate QS
* type "." then a text string
* tab to next pane and use "Add to Yojimbo" action

This creates a new note with the text string. Is there any way to append to an existing note, assuming i ever get the current library indexed?

Thanks!

elaine