I use the Smart folders in Apple Mail to sort my mail according to it's age. I have a smart folder for 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days old.

I'd like to apple the same technique to my "catch all" folder in Yojimbo I dump a lot of stuff into this folder daily and the ability to sort oldest from newest would be helpful.

I'm not a very good applescript writer, but it looks like there isn't anything in the Yojimbo dictionary that lets you query a note for it's creation date.

regards
chris