The Add hyperlink menu item is never active (always grayed out), and I can't find Hyperlink in the help facility. What's missing?
On Apr 8, 2008, at 8:54, Krzysztof Maj wrote:

On 2008-04-07, at 15:10, Charlie Garrison wrote:
Good evening,

On 7/4/08 at 8:43 AM -0400, Krzysztof Maj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

can anybody explain me how to store symbolic links inside the Yojimbo database instead of the real file? Is it possible? Because without it, you can loose HDD space really quickly, because you have the same file in two places. What do you think about it? What in case when Yojimbo crash and I need access to my files without Yojimbo?

Use the 'Add Hyperlink' menu item, then drag a file from Finder to the hyperlink dialog box. You get a URL for the file which is your 'symlink'.

Thank you for your suggestion.
Yes, this is a one one to put hyperlink for the file, but inside the note. But how to store only sybolic links to file instead of physical one and do not count my hard disk space twice?