Krzysztof M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08-04-08 15.29

This part of menu is only active when you click inside the note or highlight some portion of the text inside the note to make it hyperlinked. So that why I am asking is it any different way to store file links inside Yojimbo separately not as a pointer inside the note? For example SOHO Notes does it pretty well.

I don't know if this is what you want to do but ...

+   Create a bookmark in Yojimbo
+   Select the file you want link and drag it to the Location field
+   Add "file://" to the beginning of the location field

(And you could make an applescript that do this so you only drag & drop on the applescript to get the link)

            jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se