On 2008-04-14, at 21:32, Kenneth Kirksey wrote:

On Apr 14, 2008, at 3:10 PM, Krzysztof Maj wrote:
Does Skim integrates somehow with Yojimbo?

Yes, in the sense that there's an Applescript that will allow you to open a PDF from Yojimbo in Skim. Like the "View with Preview" command in Yojimbo, it creates a temporary copy of the file, so any changes you make will not be saved in Yojimbo.

But I want to store all my changes inside Yojimbo as the same file. Maybe some Applescript plugin to do it and of course ask whether you want to override the existing one or save it as a new file. Guys from Barebones, do you hear our need??? ;-)

Have a feature request, or not sure if the software's workingcorrectly? Please send mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>