On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Niels Kobschaetzki
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Maybe they are doing it the Unix-way: one tool, does one task really
>  good and just that

I'm with you. Do one thing excellent rather than 100 things poorly.
I'd rather BareBones sticks with the, bare bones, and does it well.
Feature creep turns a small useful application into something coded by
a large company in Redmond.

I'm very happy with what Yojimbo does, it's stability and it's price.
If I want features found in another application I buy that application
rather than ask it to be added into Yojimbo.

I have to wonder, are the people requesting added features into
Yojimbo posting on those other applications support resources and
asking to have Yojimbo features added?

No one can say they are blindsided by Yojimbo's features (or lack
thereof) as they are pretty clearly spelled out on the web site and
you can test it all out for yourself before you purchase.

As they say on woot: "If you don't get the crap you love, love the
crap you get." Though I hardly think Yojimbo is crap!