On 4/24/08 at 11:15 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Elio Grieco) wrote:

Am I missing something or is there not an actual support email address
or form for Yojimbo?

It sounds like you're missing something.

I don't see anything relevant here which is where I would expect it to be:
http://www.barebones.com/support/yojimbo/index.shtml

Look at the top of the page: "SUPPORT" is prominent in the navigation bar. Also, every message posted to the Yojimbo-Talk list arrives with a footer containing support contact info.

Enjoy,

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.