On 2008-05-15, at 18:48, Patrick Gilmour wrote:

I recently read this article on setting keyboard shortcuts for the PDF button in the Print dialog...

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20071024183248220

I'm running 10.5.2 and am trying to get this to work with Yojimbo but to no avail. It does assign the shortcut to the menu (it is visible) but pressing the key command does nothing.

Has anyone else had more luck?

Works here. Great tip, thanks!

Paul