Kind of

The same thing, just with more options

thanks!
On 19-May-08, at 4:26 PM, Rich Siegel wrote:

On 5/19/08 at 4:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Phil Emery) wrote:

It would be cool if one could make smart collections by "type" (say
just PDFs, or just docs, etc) .

I would think it would be pretty straightforward as YJ already has
that info for each entry in it's database.

The factory default smart collections (see the "Smart Collections" item on the View menu) do something very much like that; does that do the job for you?

R.
--
Rich Siegel                                 Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http:// www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they sedate me.