Good afternoon folks,

We're currently in the process of moving all our product discussion lists
to Google Groups.

Next weekend (June 7/8), we will shut this list down and all traffic will
be on the 'Yojimbo Talk' Google Group. We hope that you'll take a moment to
subscribe and join us there!

  <http://groups.google.com/group/yojimbo-talk>

Please note that historical archives of this list are not currently
available through the Google group. We're investigating ways to get the
archives up to Google. In the meantime, they remain available via
<http://www.listsearch.com/TextWrangler/> at the pleasure of LassoSoft,
whose hosting of the archives these many years we greatly appreciate.

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.                        <http://www.barebones.com>