Hi Carlos,

Thank you for that :) . I will have a loot at that.

The general idea is to have fixed drives under /mnt and removable
media under /media. So we may need to patch KDE in 2 or 3 places to
get this right. I'll have a look what happened exactly here.

I also noticed today that OSS needs to be invoked in a different
manner to properly start on the live cd. Same is with the setup of the
package channels which are not properly initialized on the live cd.
However those are all things that can be fixed quickly.

regards

--
Tobias Gerschner
Yoper Linux - www.yoper.com

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.