Hi,

How about the daily cleanup routine would send out a mail to the list
warning of old packages due to be removed from the repository. That
warning level could be set to 90 days. On the 100th day the package
would get moved to a position that is still available but is not in
the dynamite repository. This way the dynamite repository would remain
in a more cleaned state and also enforces the idea of the dynamite
repository as an interim repository on the way to rocketfuel?

What are the opinions ?

--
Tobias Gerschner
Yoper Linux - www.yoper.com

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.