Hi Tobias,

concerning oss-gpl ...
What is your reference list for that claim?
I'd really dislike including likely highly unstable software, especially
something as crucial as the soundsystem into yoper. Before including it, I'd
at least recommend to run some tests.

The package will be created tomorrow, about 9 pm GMT+1. I will also test my
notebook whether bug 1) occurs with it.

Regards

Armin