Hi mates,

after much attempts I have found out what's the problem on building klamav.
Believe it or not the build server does not apply patches properly!! Next you
have proof:

While building locally the patch 2 gets applied: http://yoper.pastebin.no/4985

It doesn't on the build server: http://yoper.pastebin.no/4984

I have added a couple of find instructions looking for a piece of code that
should be removed ('cli_dbgmsg' reference) if the patch were applied fine. I do
two searches. The first one is intended just to see that the code is there,
while the second is to make sure the patch has done its work. Looking at the
second link, it's crystal clear that the patch wasn't applied on the build
server and it didn't complain either. Thus, I would like someone to have a look
at it.

I hope to have news from you soon.

Best regards! :-)