Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.telecable.es.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Mail quota exceeded.

Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 04:34:56 +0200
From: "YOPER: Your Operating System" <yoper-dev@lists.yoper.com>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System )

solo,

Hamtaro has just posted a new topic entitled "paquetes necesarios para crear
paquetes Yoper xD" in forum "Espa&#241;ol (Spanish)".

bueno ahora que termino lo del modem, pues dime que paquetes se necesitan para
crear los archivos yoper? *-*, espero aprender rapido n.n, saludos!! y
nuevament muchas gracias x tu tiempo n.n.

The topic can be found here:
http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8527

Please note that if you wish to get email notification of any replies to this
topic, you will have to click on the
"Track this Topic" link shown on the topic page, or by visiting the link below:
http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php?act=Track&f=27&t=8527

Unsubscribing:
If you are not subscribed to any forums and wish to stop receiving
notification, uncheck the setting
"Send me any updates sent by the board administrator" found in 'My Controls'
under 'Email Settings'.

Regards,

The YOPER: Your Operating System team.
http://www.yoper.com/forum/index.php