Hi

I was trying to install klamav when I got the next error while clamav
(dependency) was being installed:

error: %pre(clamav-0.93.1-8._yoper_3.1_rocketfuel_.i686) scriptlet failed, exit
status 4
error:   install: %pre scriptlet failed (2), skipping
clamav-0.93.1-8._yoper_3.1_rocketfuel_

The reason, quite simple:

see the %pre section at:
http://development.yoper.com/build/yoper-3.1-rocketfuel/clamav-0.93.1-8._yoper_3.1_rocketfuel_/clamav.spec

and now this (from my pc):

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ # grep 88 /etc/group
postgres:x:88:

which matches with the %pre section at:
http://development.yoper.com/build/yoper-3.1-rocketfuel/postgresql-8.2.5-5._yoper_3.1_rocketfuel_/postgresql.spec

Thus, we must agree both the usernames and IDs reserved for each application. I
think the best way to achieve this is by using a page in the wiki. I suggest to
start here:
http://www.yoper.com/wiki/index.php?title=Proposal_for_Application_Group_List_Formalization

Please, a bit of agreement must be achieved at this point, otherwise this will
become a chaos. It would be really good to know your point of view.

Regards! :)